Yummy Green Beans

I don't know what made me think of these beans but I got the urge to make them today and they were as delicious as I remember.

Here's the recipe in case anyone is looking for new ways to cook vegetables (eh hem, Rachel : ).

String Beans

1/4 cup butter
1 TBS honey
1 cup whole cashews
1/2 lb string beans (a couple good size handfuls)

Steam string beans until tender. Melt butter in skillet. Add honey and cashew. Warm cashews over medium heat. Add string beans, stir and enjoy!

3 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

These look so good! As soon as I saw them and before I read what you'd written I thought, ooh, I need to make these! :)

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

I always need help with veggies, this sounds really good, it's totally on the list

Katrina said...

These sound delicious! Thanks for the recipe.