Huntsville Time

We took a little road trip down to Huntsville, Alabama a couple weekends ago. I lived in Huntsville for 10 years growing up and I've always wanted to take Eric back for a visit. We had tons of fun and got to catch up with all of my best childhood girlfriends. I had a lack of picture taking but we did get a few good ones. Somehow it

turns out three of us have two girls each around the same age. The older three are within a year and the younger three are within a year. Where are all the boys?!

We drove through my old neighborhood, school, down to the Tennessee river, and up to Monte Sano. Mostly we just stayed up waaay too late talking. Penelope and Rebecca had a great time playing and the Olsens/Brooks were gracious host to let us crash there for the weekend! I hope it's not another 10 years before we make it back!

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

We did stay up too late! I think I'm still catching up... Then again, I think I'd feel a little cheated if we hadn't. ;)