Munchkins in Noggins

I love good photographs. Beanies are so much cuter when wore by cute little toddlers. I've struggled with how to take and what photos to post in my Etsy shop. Today our friend, Spencer Buchanan, helped tremendously with that dilemma. We went to Gardner Village and he took some amazing photos. Here's a little preview.

(Be sure to click on this link for the whole album.)



Thanks Spencer and Kari for being nice enough to do the photos, I love them. Thanks Erin and Michelle for taking the time to come and to all the munchkins for posing in the pumpkins and hay!

Keep Spencer in mind if you need a great photographer- weddings, portraits, the whole nine yards.

4 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Those turned out great, the pictures and the noggins!

Jessica said...

I am so excited your business is taking off! I need to look at your styles again and order some beanies for the winter. Marissa still loves the beanie that she won. Do you only use wool yarn? Because I'm allergic.

Outpost Wilderness Adventure said...

Those pictures are just awesome! So cute. Great hats and great kids!

Eric and Jessi said...

Jessica- there are lots without wool. The organic cotton is awesome, the acrylic is soft and so is the cotton. I can do any of the kid's styles in adult sizes as well.